Your Source for Comprehensive
Sports Medicine Business Services and Solutions
Don’t hesitate to reach out to TCGA to discuss your sports medicine business needs. Our Associates are experts in all areas of sports medicine who will work to provide quality, cost-effective solutions to your sports medicine business challenges. Following are a few of the areas of sports medicine we work in, but if you do not see your area of challenges, contact us for a free consultation.
Athletic Training Program Direction/Strategy/Operations
- TCGA has Associates that work “boots on the ground” with AT program administration to develop and implement program standards, consult on the latest trends in accreditation, and consult on program administration at all levels.
- TCGA consults with Athletic Training Programs, currently at the Professional Entry-level Bachelor program, moving to Entry-level Masters to determine should I, and if so, how to. Every program has their individual issues to understand and problems to resolve. TCGA Associates have the experience to walk with you through these issues, bringing you to the best solution for you and your institution.
- Medical billing, coding, and revenue cycle management
- Negotiating provider contracts with payers
- Creating Revenue Cycle policies and procedures
- Assisting in selection and implementation of Electronic Medical Record and Billing systems including staff training,
- Develop and implement Compliance Plans, including on-going annual training
Clinical Documentation by AT
Collegiate AT/SM Clinical Operations – Assessment/Operations
Electronic Health Records
- Assisting in selection and implementation of appropriate and
cost effectiveElectronic Medical Record and Billing systems solutions
- Implementation and staff training,
- Health Care Admin/Rehab,
- Physician Practice,
- Occupational Health,
- Performing Arts,
- Public Safety
Governmental Affairs/State Legislation
- Assist State ATA in lobbyist selection and coordination
- Participate in legislative strategic planning with state lobbyist and state EC
Health system business development
To get to a specific place or location, you have to know where you want to end up. Business development is no different. You have to have a vision and mission as to where you want your organization to go. Then you have to have a roadmap, or strategic plan, as to how to get to your desired location from where you are starting from. And yet all the planning in the world will not get you to your desired location without proper implementation, project management.
TCGA has the group of Associates that have the knowledge, experience and talent to help your organization determine its focused vision/mission, develop strategies on how to get there, and be able to operationalize the strategic plan. Independently our resumes demonstrate that. Collectively, we are a formidable, synergistic team.
Performance Enhancement Programs/Business
- Comprehensive review of current Performance Enhancement program or business
- Assist in the development and implementation of new Performance Enhancement program or business
- Review includes:
- Appropriate cash fee for service structure
- Programs developed for sports specific training to improve performance and reduce injury risk
Secondary School AT/SM Clinical Operations – Assessment/Operations
Athletic Trainers’ State Association Management
Every State Athletic Trainer Association (State ATA) has different needs and budgets. As a company owned and operated by athletic trainers, we bring AT
- Governance: Works with
boardto fulfill the organizationmission.
- Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning
- Organization Operations. Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
AT Third Party Reimbursement Services
- Business Assessment
- Project Management
- Policies and Procedures development
- Work in all Sport Medicine Areas:
- Clinical practices;
- Health systems;
- Individual states;
Healthcare Billing in University Athletics
- Do we follow HIPAA or FERPA regulations?
- Under what provider number do we bill?
- Where does the revenue flow once collected?
- Who negotiates contracts with insurance carriers?
- What system do we use to track care, and bill insurance with?
- What guidelines do we use to bill
student athletesinsurance – when do we bill, for what injury?
- Is the return on investment high enough to justify the resources and change in culture this will cause?
TCGA’s Principle and Partners have experience in this unique environment and in this type of healthcare billing. This experience provides for professional resources and
Outsourced Administrative/Executive Leadership
There are times in the life of a company or organization that interim or part-time leadership is needed. There can be many reasons for this:
- An executive leader has left abruptly, and there is a need for interim leadership while the recruiting/search process takes place to fill the position permanently.
- The company or association is growing rapidly and is in need of specific leadership or operational leadership to fill a gap while the company grows to point of being able to hire full time.
- An entrepreneur needs specific leadership skills to balance their own, allowing the company to continue on a growth curve.
- Need for executive talent to lead a specific project, and more cost effective to contract than to hire.
We have sat in your chair as a manager, executive
Have a business need not seen here? We can help.